This release contains updates to the Mercury Communication Service and the API.
The Keep by Feenics Window Client is only supported on Windows 8.1 and newer.
(Released June 18, 2021)
- The batch assignment of access levels on the Person Page now behaves as expected.
- The Cardholder Attendance report now shows the correct number of events per Cardholder.
(Released June 17, 2021)
- The Instance Settings of a VAR instance now contain a VAR information setting. This information will auto-populate when licensing a new instance.
- License Manager now has various feature packages that populate features based on different kinds of instances (basic, plus, etc.).
- Added a new Controller Status dialogue accessible by right-clicking on the controller and selecting the "inspect" option.
- Major overhaul to three reports to allow large data sets to function with the new report aggregate engine.
- Access level controls on the person document and the badge type document have been changed to use search to allow instances with 1000's of access levels more flexibility.
- Added the date to the arrival time in the cardholder attendance report.
- Added the Card Expiration to the People Report.
- Change the Cardholder Attendance Report to display data in local time not universal time.
- Added a value check to the Bosch Host Name field when adding a Bosch Panel.
- Improved handling of events when monitoring multiple readers in Visual Verification.
- License manager summary now includes the used object count for each quantifiable product feature.
- Associated cameras and floorplans can now be launched directly from the Alarm Acknowledgement.
- Added a new notification to alert users of connections and disconnections.
- All reports now print and export from the Windows Client.
- Checkboxes on the license manager now correctly show the state of the license when multiples are added.
- All license manager summary descriptions now match the wording in the product feature combo box.
- Mobile and HTML access are no longer shown as features in the License Manager as they are available to all.
- The Badge preview window now correctly shows the badge to be printed.
- License Manager only saves when appropriate fields have been completed.
(Released June 21, 2021)
- The 'Add Access Level' button on the Access Level tab of the Person page has been replaced with a searchable field. This is much more effective on large data sets.
- The Navigation Bar now retreats when the user clicks anywhere on the app.
- The Hardware Panel hardware sections now have their own headers.
- The Controllers section now has a toggle to only show offline controllers.
- The Hardware Panel link on the Navigation Bar now has an indicator that will show red if any controller is Offline or Unknown and green if all controllers are connected.
- Cardholder Badges now render with the correct card number when the card number is selected from the drop-down list.
- Removed the 'Open Action for Floor Reader' function as it is not yet implemented. The pulse reader action in the same view now works properly.
- OTIS connected downstream devices now properly come online.
The count of Cards used per day in standard instances is now accurate.
- Pulse outputs are now working properly.
(Released July 4, 2021)
- No customer facing enhancements or bug fixes. Internal updates only.
The Mobile application is available for android and iOS devices.
(Released June 17, 2021)
- The status of OTIS readers and Downstream it is connected to are now accurate.
- Hardware details page open as expected.
- The lockdown button locks down the expected access level hardware.
Visitor Management Kiosk
(Released June 16, 2021)
- On the printer selection page, the camera is activated in order to set permissions. This prevents a visitor from having to accept those permissions during the first check-in after an update or new install.
- When on the Checkout page, the back button now navigates back to the person details confirmation page instead of reloading the application.
- The printer setup pate now includes a field labeled "Tag to Add to Visitors". A tag entered here will be added to all visitors and people created by the kiosk when logged in with the current user on the current iPad.
- The Visit End field now validates against entering a date/time earlier than now.
Mercury Communication Service
(Released June 15, 2021)
- Additional information is now published on Access Granted events.
- Card Note
- Facility Code
(Released June 15, 2021)
- Malformed Aggregate payload now returns HTTP Status 400. Response Body includes error message from MongoDB, if available.
- Email field now accepts emails that include the "+" character.
- Corrected 400 error when deleting a person in a shared instance by a user logged in a shared instance.
Keywords: release, June, API, mercury, kiosk, visitor management, mobile, android, windows client