Feenics continually works to improve and expand the Keep by Feenics Platform. Each month we release an update that contains bug fixes, enhancements to current features, and adds new features to the platform.
The Keep by Feenics Window Client is only supported on Windows 8.1 and newer.
(Released December 2, 2020)
- Fixed a spelling error in the Alarm Definition Page
- Updated the description of the data retention licensing.
(Released November 23, 2020)
- Added the ability to add pre-defined comments to an Alarm Definition.
- Added the ability to define and use Pre-Configured Alarm Acknowledgement comments.
- Controllers can now be added without a MAC address and will automatically be marked as disabled.
- Added the ability to update Badge Types retroactively to updated cardholders' access levels.
- Updated the M5-2K page to only access F2F and Supervised F2F Readers.
- Users can now select multiple start-up panels in user settings.
- Added a pop up to the Reader Modes report to notify users if there is no data to report.
- Added a Bulk Acknowledgement option to alarms in the Floorplan Alarm Monitoring.
- Added the right-click behaviour to objects with alarms on the floorplans.
- Added the ability to access the floorplan from the hardware tree context menu.
- Added the ability to view occupancy for multiple areas.
- Updated icons in the systems to differentiate between Triggers and Procedures.
- Added the Visual Verification window to the start-up panel options on the User Settings.
- The most recently selected Reader(s) or Access Level(s) will be saved when opening Visual Verification.
- Added the ability to open linked floorplans on the Live Monitor in an Enterprise Instance for shared instances.
- Fixed a bug that caused any alarm that did not require acknowledgement to not clear on the floorplan.
- Fixed a bug in the Filter Query Functionality that caused a filter query to be removed on save.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Custom Forms to be saved with special characters in a label that would cause the Custom form to be unopenable. An error message will now display if a user attempts to save a custom form with a special character in the label.
- Fixed an issue that caused inline images in Message Templates to cause a lag in the creation of the template.
- Removed unused Administration settings in the Visitor Management Settings Page.
- Fixed a bug in the Change Temporary Reader Mode in the Trigger and Procedure page that prevented the time for "Trigger In" to be set.
- Fixed a bug that caused the naming of a new Alarm Priority Default to not work.
- Fixed an issue that caused tags on floorplans to not show on the floorplan list page.
- The User list now correctly sorts by the Last Login and the Last Password Change.
The Keep by Feenics Web Client is only supported on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
(Released November 18, 2020)
- Corrected a bug that caused logging in from SSO to not work in the Web Client.
- Fixed a bug that caused the action menu on the hardware tree to not update to show "unfavourite" on an item.
The Mobile application is available for Android and iOS devices.
Version 20.11.1 (for iOS only)
(Released November 24, 2020)
- Corrected a bug that caused the events link on the Person and Hardware page to not load the proper Event History.
(Released November 16, 2020)
- Added the ability to add a blank controller to support the new UI feature.
Fixed a bug that limited the client software's ability to get type-specific status data out of the live events stream.