Feenics continually works to improve and expand the Keep by Feenics Platform. Each month we release an update that contains bug fixes, enhancements to current features, and adds new features to the platform.
This video will give you a quick overview of the new bells and whistles available in this update.
The Keep by Feenics Window Client is only supported on Windows 8.1 and newer.
(Released October 14, 2020)
- A warning dialogue now appears when trying to send a command to readers on offline controllers.
- Added a new Reader Mode Report to show a list of all reader modes on the programmed readers.
- Added the ability to multi-select people from the People List and select Delete.
- Added a new Alarm Monitoring feature to the Floorplan allowing users to monitor the active alarms on objects within the floorplan.
- The alarm monitoring window will automatically collapse when no active alarms exist.
- Added an "Add Floor Name" button to the Elevator Floor Mapping.
- Updated the example CSV to have semicolons between card numbers in the batch import.
- A tooltip was added to the Badge Type editor to better explain the "Autosize" feature.
- Updated the Reader List to allow for the addition of all reader properties.
- Removed the working hours setting from User Settings as it is no longer used.
- When adding an instance, the 'Created On' time now shows the current time instead of a blank box. Saving the new instance will update the 'Created On' time.
- Deleting a Door Contact from a Reader will now automatically enable the "Assume Door Used" flag on the reader page.
- Improved the logic on the downstream right-click menu to only allow for the addition of inputs, outputs or readers if there are spare addresses on the downstream for the hardware objects.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the unpaid Lunchtime to be negative in the Work Week Summary Report.
- Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash if a Time Frame entered into the Event History was too large.
- Corrected incorrect holidays created within the Holiday Generator.
- Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash if a new floorplan was double-clicked before saving.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Door Contact and REX behaviour to not save on an AC1.
The Keep by Feenics Web Client is only supported on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
(Released October 14, 2020)
- Updated the batch import CSV to use ';' to separate cards and fixed a bug on tag importing.
- Improve the rendering of values on a badge.
- When adding Card Numbers and tags in the batch import, a space character will act to enter the information.
- Updated the setting and retrieval of instance settings.
- Fixed a bug in Elevator Access Levels that allowed a floor to be mapped to more than one schedule.
- Fixed an issue that caused text to be cut off if the browser window was resized.
- Fixed a bug that caused object types to not populate when using the global search.
- Fixed a bug that caused the 'Simulate Card Read' modal to appear behind the dashboard widgets.
The Mobile application is available for Android and iOS devices.
(Released October 22, 2020)
- Bug fixes and improvements for editing a person.
(Released October 6, 2020)
- Updated firmware
- LP4502 firmware updated to 19-184.108.40.2067
- PIV embedded module updated to 220.127.116.11
Keywords: release, October, windows client, web client, update, mercury