Feenics continually works to improve and expand the Keep by Feenics Platform. Each month we release an update that contains bug fixes, enhancements to current features, and adds new features to the platform.
This video will give you a quick overview of the new bells and whistles available in this update.
The Keep by Feenics Window Client is only supported on Windows 8.1 and newer.
(Released September 15, 2020)
- Released a new Contact Tracing Report.
- Added the ability to reset Two-Factor Authentication on a User Account when updated a user's password.
- Improved the LDAP Query page to more easily allow the deletion of an individual LDAP Query from an LDAP Agent.
- Added an icon for Scheduled Tasks in the Global Search.
- Corrected an issue that caused the "Save & Close" button on the Single Sign On page to not save the page.
The Keep by Feenics Web Client is only supported on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
(Released September 21, 2020)
- Clicking on the version number now links to the Knowledge Base for release notes.
- The sidebar widgets are now enabled by default for all new users. Existing users with no widgets enabled will not see the new widgets until they add them.
- Clicking on the search icon now causes the search bar to close when it is open.
- Clicking on the file explorer icon now causes the taskbar to close when it is open.
- Add Select Floor to pulse feature when using Pulse action on elevator readers.
- Visual verification parameters are now cached.
- The example CSV for batch import now matches the Windows Client.
- Fixed bugs in various components keeping them from updating via events.
- Fixed a bug where the Access Level Component was updating via self-generated events.
- The Taskbar is no longer scrollable, preventing the taskbar icons from disappearing.
- Fixed a bug causing Two Factor Authentication to fail after a password reset.
Keywords: release, September, windows client, web client, update