Feenics continually works to improve and expand the Keep by Feenics Platform. Each month we release an update that contains bug fixes, enhancements to current features, and adds new features to the platform.
This video will give you a quick overview of the new bells and whistles available in this update.
The Keep by Feenics Window Client is only supported on Windows 8.1 and newer.
(Released August 17, 2020)
- Added the new scheduled reporting system and added support for scheduling 14 reports
- Added Scheduling Support for Access Request Report
- Added Scheduling Support for Active Cards Last Used Report
- Added Scheduling Support for All Cards By Access Level Report
- Added Scheduling Support for All Cards Expiring Report
- Added Scheduling Support for Area Report
- Added Scheduling Support for Audit Log Report
- Added Scheduling Support for Badge Types Report
- Added Scheduling Support for Card Deactivation Report
- Added Scheduling Support for Event History Report
- Added Scheduling Support for Entry and Exit Report
- Added Scheduling Support for People Report
- Added Scheduling Support for Time and Attendance Report
- Added Scheduling Support for Work Week Report
- Added Scheduling Support for Work Week Summary Report
- Added a new list displaying all the Scheduled reports and tasks in the Instance from which scheduled reports can be edited.
- Added Single Sign-On functionality.
- Adding the ability to set an Access Level as Global.
- The windows client is now using the new .net core API (This requires the use of TLS 1.2)
The Keep by Feenics Web Client is only supported on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
(Released August 19, 2020)
- Two Factor Authentication now Verifies that the number provided contains a country code.
- The Verify / Save button changes colour and icon in order to warn the user if the number provided does not contain a country code. A tooltip is also provided with details.
- The reset password modal now displays an appropriate message if the password being set does not meet password length requirements.
- The "Is Global" checkbox has been added to the Access Levels modal.
- Back end updates to improve customer experience
- Removed redundant loading panel from the people page.
- Fixed issues preventing changing the current folder.
- Fixed issues preventing visits from updating when data is changed by another client.
If two users are editing an item at the same time, updates may fail with an error. This can be resolved by reloading the page and re-editing the item. This issue cannot cause data loss.
(Released August 7, 2020)
- Added API Support for Scheduled Tasks/Reports
- Administrators can now clear the TFA setting when changing a users password
- Added support for PushNotificationRequest to include setting an email attachment
- Changed webhook behaviour. Now the webhook will be disabled after 5 failed attempts and will reset after 24 hours, or after a successful webhook call.
- Added support for setting the Bosch Panel Version (requires an update to the Bosch Appliance/service on-site)
- Fixed an issue related Users created by SSO not having read/update permissions on their own User object
Keywords: release, August, windows client