Feenics continually works to improve and expand the Keep by Feenics Platform. Each month we release an update that contains bug fixes, enhancements to current features, and adds new features to the platform.
This video will give you a quick overview of the new bells and whistles available in this update.
The Keep by Feenics Window Client is only supported on Windows 8.1 and newer.
(Released May 7, 2020)
- Added the ability to specify custom week range when generating the Time and Attendance Report.
- Added the ability to activate/deactivate outputs on a schedule from the output page directly.
- Reader Summary Report now includes Engage Readers.
- Added ability to create an LDAP query in a shared instance when the agent is in Enterprise.
- Batch Import can now import Home and Work addresses.
- Access Rights on context menus will now only include active cardholders and active access levels.
- Added support for displaying the Version number on AD400 and AD300 locks
- Added support for updating AD locks.
- Added support for NDEB Lock functions (Engage IP only).
- Added support for SCB type (with backward compatibility operating mode only; Engage IP Only)
- Added an option to pre-load all events (up to 10,000) when viewing event history.
- Fixed a crash when printing the Reader Summary report.
- Fixed an issue that caused Instance Settings to be inaccessible upon login.
- Fixed a crash when closing the Local Area occupancy list.
- Fixed an issue that prevented copying an existing Badge Type if it had monikers.
The Keep by Feenics Web Client is only supported on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
(Released July 5, 2020)
- We have redesigned the login page and gave it a new look.
- We have added the ability to Lockdown/Reset access levels from the actions menu.
- Enhanced check for offline controllers.
- Access Rights will only consider active cardholders and active access levels.
- Fixed an issue that caused Simulate Reader Input modal to be blank for some readers.
- Fixed an issue that caused notification message to not be displayed after deleting an elevator access level.
- Fixed an issue that caused event acknowledgments to not function properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused some favorites to not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused scrolling to not work on modals.
- Fixed an issue that caused missing custom data fields to appear on badge type previews.
- Fixed an issue that caused visual verification to display non-access events.
- Fixed an issue that caused the visual verification to display the wrong event when acknowledging.
- Fixed an issue when adding a new holiday day to not start in a failed validation state.
(Released May 6, 2020)
- Added support for updating PIM400, AD400 and AD300 locks.
- Updated Mercury Firmware Versions:
- LP*: 184.108.40.2067
- Series 3: 3.21.10
- RIM 1 Series 2: 1.54.4
- RIM 2 Series 2: 1.59.0
- M5-2K and M5-8RP: 1.58.4
- M5-2SRP and M5-2RP: 1.59.0
- Updated Mercury Driver to 220.127.116.11 to fix a memory leak issue.
- Decreased the Last Ping interval from 30 seconds to 20 seconds.
- (Internal) Fixed an issue that caused MQTT listener to not receive some events.
(Released May 6, 2020)
- Added CRUD methods for Floors.
- Improved the error message when exceeding the number of peripherals on a downstream.
- Added new endpoints for replacing and removing tags to deal with special characters.
- Fixed an issue with that caused the call to add an app to not check for uniqueness.
- API will now prevent users from setting the "IsLockedOut" property to true. This value is set by the API only.
(Released May 14, 2020)
- CompleteView (Salient): The plugin will now return more information when an import fails.
- CompleteView (Salient): The plugin will now validate the stored credentials before requesting a video. It will prompt for new credentials when necessary.
Keywords: release, May, windows client, update