Feenics continually works to improve and expand the Keep by Feenics Platform. Each month we release an update that contains bug fixes, enhancements to current features, and adds new features to the platform.
This video will give you a quick overview of the new bells and whistles available in this update.
The Keep by Feenics Window Client is only supported on Windows 8.1 and newer.
(Released April 1, 2020)
- Added Support for Allegion's AD300 locks via the AD300 RDS.
- Added 'Auto Refresh' option on Occupancy View.
- The Hardware panel will now mark controllers as offline if the last ping was last reported more than 2 minutes ago.
- Added validation against password policies during the user's password change.
- The Visit page will now indicate if the visit was updated by another user.
- Added a saving spinner after hitting 'Save' on the instance creation dialog.
- Removed the ability to assign an Alarm Definition as a source to itself.
- A warning dialog will be shown when a user tries to create a password policy with a maximum failed login of 0.
- Added a keyboard shortcut to save Message templates (Ctrl+S).
- Access Rights Reports: Added options to only include active cardholders and/or active access levels.
- Fixed an issue that caused Master holidays to not save properly if the user adds, deletes then adds the same holiday multiple times.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when trying to sync missing Bosch points.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when viewing instance settings of an unlicensed instance.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple alarm priority defaults to be created when the user has restricted permissions.
- Fixed an issue that caused new Engage locks (BLE enabled) to be imported as LE.
- Fixed an issue that caused sorting in a report on custom form data to not work properly in reports.
The Keep by Feenics Web Client is only supported on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
Version 20.4.1 & 20.4.2
(Released April 6, 2020)
- Added Support for Allegion's AD300 locks
- Hardware panel will now mark controllers as offline if the last ping was last reported more than 2 minutes ago.
- Batch import now supports custom form data.
- Fixed an issue that caused All day visit to be saved with the wrong date.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Access Rights page to not show information properly
- Fixed a crash caused by sorting Access Rights.
- Fixed an issue that prevented new users from accepting EULA (Hot Fix)
Keywords: release, April, windows client, update